One day, there was a young man who was always sad, lived in poverty and being alone. He wondered where the happiness was. He asked everyone to find out the answer, but he got unexpected answer. It didn’t make him satisfied. He kept on finding out the answer until he met an 80 years old man who lived alone with his loyal servant. His wife had died 10 years ago. He was also blind, could only sit down on a wheel chair because of his disability to stand up and walk. He was served and helped by his servant in his daily life.

Out of there, the young man saw that the old man always smiled and looked happy, although he was in bad condition.

Wondering how it could be, the young man asked the old man how he could always be happy while he was blind and was not able to walk, and in the other side, he (the young man) wasn’t feel happy although he was still young and had better condition than the old man had. And the old man answered happily, “I’m happy because I choose to be happy. The happiness is something that you’ve decided at the beginning. No matter if you’re happy or sad, but how I manage myself to be happy or sad. I’ve decided to be happy whatsoever. That’s the decision I always make every single day no matter how hard the life is. I have a choice, I can cry and complain about how terrible I am now, or be happy and satisfy about something I have had today. Everyday is a gift and I will pay my attention to my happiness and sweet memory I’ve ever had. We live once in a life time. I choose to focus on my happiness only and my first advice for you is to save as your much happiness as possible in your mind and memory and put out as your much sadness as possible out of your memory.”

After hearing the answer from the old man, the young man became aware and decided to be happy the next day ahead.

Message for readers:

Whatever your condition you have today, sad or happy with your own life, you have the power and control to choose. You can choose to be happy or you can choose not to be happy right here, right now. No matter what you’ve chosen to be, you still have your own choice. The choice is in your hand. Why you should fill your life up with negative and destructive feeling. Instead, fill your life up with whatever feeling you want to have.

There are some tips to attain unconditional happiness:

1. Decided and choose to be happy right now.

2. Always be happy and put gratitude for what you have and who you are today.

3. Free your mind from negative thought.

4. Give more than you can give, and

5. Take less than you can take.

Daily Motivation

1 comments

  1. Life-Quotes // 8:58 PM

    You...are...awesome! This blog is so great. I really hope more people read this and get what you're saying, because let me tell you, its important stuff.