One day, there was a wise teacher with his students walking home to their temple. On the way home, they met a woman who was falling down and could not stand up. They then immediately reached her to see her condition. One of her legs was injured and it was hard for her to walk home. The only way to help her was carrying her on the back. Fortunately, her home was not far from here. After thinking awhile, the teacher then brought her home by carrying her on his back.

On the journey, one of his students was so disappointed by his teacher’s action. He was frequently warned by the teacher that it was strictly prohibited to touch a woman. But that day, he had done that and broke his own rule.

Two days after that incident, the student still put a hard thought about that all the time and still did not find the answer why his teacher did that. Until one day, he decided to meet and asked his teacher. He asked, “Teacher, you always tell me before that we are not allowed to touch a woman. Why did you do that two days ago when you brought the woman to her home? I need your clear explanation.”

Then the teacher was thinking for a moment before giving his answer. Then he said, “Yes, it is not allowed to touch a woman. But if I did not help her, who else could give a help? And the most important thing is that I have no longer thought about it soon after she was home. However, you thought about it for days. You give a negative thinking about me. You think that I steal the opportunity to touch the woman. I admit that I touched her, but I thought nothing that day. And you thought negatively about my action.”

Then he apologized for his mistake of judging his teacher in a negative way.

Message for readers:

The conclusion of the story above is that negative thinking will give you nothing. There is no benefit you can attain by having this negative thinking. Often we always and many times fill our mind with something negative that can endanger us. If you always put effort on negative thinking, the negative things will come to you because you focus on them. It will make you worry and feel more negative feeling. The more you think in negative way, the more negative you will be.

Look at my article amazing effects of positive thinking to have good wisdom about positive thinking. It is better and gives you more benefits by thinking in a positive way.

One of many ways to remove your negative thinking and increase your positive thinking is by changing the negative into positive thinking. Every time when you think and feel in negative way, you can change it into positive one.

Negative : everything is getting worse.
Positive : everything will be OK.

Negative : my friend breaks his promise to come to my house. He is late.
Positive : perhaps he is late because he is trapped in heavy traffic jam. He will come.

Negative : I cannot do that.
Positive : I can do that. It is easy for me.

Remember that positive thinking produces positive results and negative thinking produces negative results.

Daily motivation.

2 comments

  1. Ayushman // 7:31 AM

    you are doing great

  2. Motivating // 11:36 PM

    Nice article to be shared. I would like to say this is really awesome and appreciable.